History

At the hugely successful Facilities Design Onshore Summit 2014 held in Houston last month, over 350 Facilities VPs, Managers and Engineers from the likes of Hess Corporation, Shell, BP, Chevron, ConocoPhillips, Anadarko Petroleum Corporation, Encana, OXY, Apache Corporation, among others, gathered to discuss the latest design philosophies for facilities engineering.

Almost every leading US E&P operator were represented at this summit, making up over 69% of the audience, while the remaining 31% were solution providers showcasing the latest equipment innovations.

Following on from this success, we are launching this national learning hub for facilities engineering into Western Canada, dedicated specifically to well site facilities and project management professionals working in Western Canada's shale and tight plays.

FACILITY DESIGN SERIES INCLUDES...

Facility Design Onshore 2014

Houston, Texas

September 30 - October 1, 2014

www.facilities-design-onshore-2014.com

Facility Design SAGD 2014

Calgary, Canada

December 9-10, 2014

www.sagd-facilities-design-2014.com

American Business Conferences

Our history and success in the unconventional Oil & Gas space reaches back to 2010 through American Business Conferences and our sister companies, Canadian and London Business Conferences. We spearhead a multitude of cutting edge and forward thinking summits globally, all designed to deliver specific solutions to current technical, strategic and tactical challenges being faced by companies working in all areas of the oil and gas industry.

Did You Know...?
  • We have held over 50 Summits in the Oil and Gas space since 2010, with over 10,000 attendees
  • Our Oil and Gas Summits have taken place globally across the USA, Canada, South America, Asia and Europe
  • Our speakers have included; Chesapeake, Anadarko, Shell, BP, ConocoPhillips, Statoil, PennWest Exploration, Chevron, Apache Corporation, Hess Corporation, Continental Resources, PetroBakken, Talisman Energy, Plains Exploration and Production, Arsenal Energy, Crescent Point Energy, EnerVest Operating, Marathon Oil Company, Halcon Resources, QEP Resources, Hunt Oil Company, WPX Energy, and many more
  • Our Sponsors and Exhibitors have include Phillips 66, Halliburton, Baker Hughes, Schlumberger, WorleyParsons, Weatherford, Core Laboratories, Inc., Calfrac Well Services and Nalco, to name a few
post event materials

JOIN OUR MAILING LIST

By continuing to use this site you agree to the use of cookies. For more information and to find out how to change this click here